Hello friends, today we are going to discuss Scheduled Flow In Salesforce. Here we will create a flow that runs at a predetermined time. It is something like Schedule Apex Class. Scheduled paths Trigger flow runs when any record DML operation is performed and the flow trigger is called. But in Scheduled Flow we can call and repeat like scheduled apex class.
Scheduled paths can run elements a certain amount of time after a trigger, or before or after a date on the triggering record.
Also, check this: Before Save / Fast Field Update Flow Salesforce
Key Highlights :
- The Schedule-Triggered Flow type is part of the Auto launched Flow family.
- Not depend on Flow Trigger.
- Schedule-triggered flows can run once, daily, or weekly, depending on how you configure them.
- Use it for sending an email reminder.
- Assign tasks every night to the sales team.
- Use for Run through many records at one time.
Step 1: Set the Default Workflow User. To run a schedule-triggered flow, Salesforce needs to know which user runs the flow. Make sure there’s a Default Workflow User selected on the Process Automation Settings page in Setup.
Step 2: Navigate to Setup > Flows > click New Flow. Create a schedule-triggered flow. Select Schedule – Triggered Flow and then click Next.
Step 3: Set the flow’s schedule, Click Set Schedule, and set the timing.
Step 4: Now click on Choose an object for select object.
Step 5: Here we will fetch first contact record of account which have mailing address info.