Hello friends, today we will discuss Scheduled Paths Flow In Salesforce. A record-triggered flow runs when a record changes in a specified way. But you can delay that automation by using a scheduled path.
Actions on a scheduled path are triggered when the specified record change occurs but run after a period of time. This can be minutes, hours, days, or even months after the record change. They can also be scheduled for a period of time before or after a field on the triggering record.
Also, check this: Scheduled Flow In Salesforce
Key Highlights :
- We used this when sending out a reminder email a day before the scheduled test drive.
- We can give a delay after Trigger Flow.
- That will only be available in this use case when ‘Only when a record is updated to meet the condition requirements’ is selected.
- Once this has been saved, the Scheduled Paths option becomes visible and we can configure them.
- If you want part of the Flow to run at a dynamically scheduled time after the triggering event occurs.
- Use to run the action after a specific time.
Here we create a Trigger flow when an opportunity record is created/updated then we will create a task after 1 day after created date of Opportunity record.
Step 1: First of all we will create a trigger flow. Navigate to Setup > Flows > click New Flow. Create a Record-triggered flow. Select Record-triggered Flow and then click Next.
Step 2: Here we will setup up object and Entry Conditions. Also, Select Action and related records at the Bottom.
Step 3: Now we click on Add Scheduled Paths to configure Scheduled Path
Step 4: Here in the Scheduled path we add create record element and select Task record to create Task record.